Sofa is one of the indispensable soft furniture in home life. According to the different surface materials, it is divided into two categories: leather sofa and fabric sofa. Today, the editor of TFS furniture will teach you how to distinguish the types of sofa accessories. According to different structures, there are inner frame type, outer frame type, steel-wood combination type, etc.; according to the use function: single-use sofa, dual-use sofa, three-use sofa; according to the front width of the seat, it can be divided into single sofa , two-seat sofa, three-seat sofa and modular sofa... But how much do you know about sofa accessories? Sofa accessories can be divided into non-hardware accessories and hardware accessories. Today, Xiaobian mainly teaches you to know the types of hardware sofa accessories.
Hardware sofa accessories include sofa base, sofa fixing feet, sofa hinges, headrest adjusters, sofa function frame/sofa iron frame and so on.
1. Sofa fixed feet: There are many materials for sofa fixed feet, such as aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, stainless steel, plastic, etc. On the whole, Xiao Bian recommends aluminum alloy sofa feet to everyone, because this kind of sofa hardware accessories is relatively light and strong.
(1) Sofa function frame/sofa iron frame: Now there are multi-functional sofa iron frames. You can choose according to your actual situation. When choosing a multi-functional sofa frame, you should pay special attention to the durability of the function frame.
(2) Sofa chassis: There are many stainless steel chassis, but stainless steel does not mean that it will never rust. It will rust in extreme environments, so pay attention to maintenance. When choosing sofa hardware accessories, everyone should pay attention to whether it is durable and stable. For example, we can choose a disc or a five-claw plate for the sofa chassis.
(3) Sofa base: Among sofa hardware accessories, the base is very easy to reflect the design style. For example, log bases are mostly used for low sofas, which are suitable for simple pastoral style; sofas with steel and wood structures reflect a modern style; spring-pack bases are suitable for classical styles.
When buying a sofa, pay attention to the following:
1. Consider the appearance of the accessories you buy, observe carefully to see if there are any flaws, and try not to choose rough products;
2. Listen carefully to see if there is any irregular noise during use. If there is, it means that the material of the product is not good.
3. Consider the weight of the accessories. If the weight is heavier than the same size product, you should choose the heavier product.
4. Consider the manufacturer of the accessories you choose to see if they are comparable, and ensure the manufacturer's operating years.